Thursday, June 9, 2011

B1006-4 Latin Class

     I went to one of those anal high schools, with ruler-wielding nuns.  We were seated alphabetically and I was tied to a near-moron classmate for four years.  I decided to take Latin so he wouldn’t follow me and ruin another class for me.  He was surprised when I told him what I intended to do.  But, after some thought, he decided “to take Latin, too.”
 
     Our Latin teacher was cross-eyed and you never knew for certain if she was speaking to you or to some person on the other side of the room.  The near-moron frequently miscalculated her field of vision.  She could throw a blackboard eraser at anyone in the room and hit that person precisely on the forehead with the eraser.  The lady had an arm on her.  The near-moron left the classroom on most days with a patina of chalk dust on his face.
 
     Now you can see why I turned out as badly as I did.  I fell in with evil companions during my formative years.

No comments: